Tuesday, November 17, 2009

"Emos"

Okay, here's my thing on "Emos"...

If you're truly depressed and actually have something worth being depressed about, then I'm okay with you... But on the other hand, if you're just a damn poser and acting all depressed and being "emo" just to fit in or to be "cool", then you should just go somewhere and die. HA! I don't hate "emos", I hate the people that are acting like they're "emo". I know many people that say they're "emo" and aren't depressed or dark at all. Maybe they just like the style... Hmm... I don't know. Everywhere I go now, I see a freakin' "emo" or a scene person. They're all just a bunch of clones... Oh... uhh.. wait.. I mean you're all individuals! No. Not really. You aren't. You're all the same actually... Mostly craving attention. I'm not saying that that's bad or anything, I'm just saying you're annoying as hell and that no one really cares.

Well, that's my rant for "emos".

-KateCobain

No comments:

Post a Comment